COVID-19, What We are Doing to Ensure Safety and Seamless Service.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has caused a global health pandemic that has caused widespread uncertainty while pushing global healthcare resources to near breaking point. As governments, the world over, take steps to implement measures to contain the spread, we would like to share with you what we are doing to ensure the safety of our employees and clients while maintaining our quality of service.
With the announcement of the index case, we took precautionary measures by sharing safety tips with all our teams and mandating temperature scans and use of hand sanitizers to gain entry into all our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Onitsha.
Following the announcement by the Lagos State Government limiting public gatherings to no more than 50 persons (or 20 for religious gatherings), we activated our Business Continuity Plan, part of which included implementing Remote Work on Friday, March 21, 2020. All teams across our four locations worked remotely on that day. The test was successful and we are confident of our ability to deliver quality and uninterrupted service to you at all times.
Our digital channels have also been upgraded to make it easy for you to invest and monitor your investments seamlessly. We encourage you to use these channels to minimise physical visits.
For general enquiries, please call +234 1 270 1680 or +234 1 631 2940;
For Investment Banking, please call Ladi +234 808 679 4482;
For Securities Trading and Fixed Income (TBills, FGN Bonds)
- You can use the Afrinvestor.com web platform or mobile app (Android download here, iOS download here)
- Other ways to fund your account include NIBBS E-Bills Pay and *737* GTBank USSD Code
- To get investment tips and notifications on-the-go, join our Telegram group here
- For other equities related enquiries, email email@example.com or call Adedoyin +234 809 778 3100 (Lagos), Bola +234 909 504 1827 (Abuja), +234 808 718 4771 (Port Harcourt), Paul +234 803 707 1720 (Onitsha).
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call Rotimi +234 803707 1720 (Lagos), Chris +234 808 591 9106 (Abuja), Earnest +234 818 693 4710 (Port Harcourt)
- Visit www.plutus.afrinvest.com to invest in Afrinvest Plutus Fund
For Investment Research, please call Abiodun +234 817 834 7212.
We care about your safety and we encourage you to practice social distancing, maintain strong personal hygiene and adhere to guidelines issued by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) and other relevant health authorities. This is a challenging period for everyone but we are optimistic that we will get through it together and come out stronger.
Stay safe. Health is wealth.